Oilfield Instrumentation builds MWD cabins for land and offshore use that can be customized for every client, inside and out. Interior configurations, size, and exterior branding can all be modified to suit our customers’ needs. In addition to layout and finishings, our measure-while-drilling cabins can be designed and constructed for hazardous environment locations, and built to meet requirements for any certification including DNV, ABS and Norsok.
Skid mounted and constructed of heavy duty 10-gauge steel, OI’s MWD cabins are manufactured inhouse for speed and ultimate quality control.
Let us customize an MWD cabin for your specific use, or choose from our rental fleet which includes certified offshore 8’x16′, 8’x20′ or 8’x23′ units. Features of our certified MWD cabins include:
• Approved for Class 1, Div 1, Zone 1 locations
• A-60 rated
• DNV 2.7-1 and 2.7-2
• Custom cabinets, work benches and interior configuration
• Fire, gas and smoke safety system
• Fire and gas detection
• Certified lifting sets to meet DNV 2.7-1/EN 12079
• Pressurization conforming to DNV 2.7-2
• Two 1.5-ton, Class 1, Div 1, Zone 1 Ex Rated air conditioning units